Whether you’re new to yoga or have been practicing for a while, you may have heard people mention the chakras. So, in this week’s blog, we wanted to give you a bit of a background on what the chakras are, and go a bit deeper into the first chakra, the root chakra, where everything begins. And in the weeks that
- Journey Through The Chakras: The First Chakra, “Muladhara” or Root
- God laughs when you’re busy making plans…
- Strength and Softness: A Mother’s Day Reflection
- Finding Stillness in A Storm
- Learning From Others
- Why Go To Yoga?
- Showing Up
- Making Time For Yoga
- Know Your Truth
- More Than My Body…
- Living in Service
- What is between you and love?
- Who Am I?
- Becoming The Witness